Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
BrownA

Collected too much tractor stuff

BrownA
I think the other day when I brought home two more tractors that I didn't need I realized I bought them because they were Simplicity's and I couldn't resist. Well when I got home reality set in, 1st I don't need them, 2nd I don't have the space for them and 3rd I didn't need to spend that money. Well this really bothered me because I need to thin out the collection not add to it. So today I started to empty the shed and move stuff around to get it ready to sell. It's time to sell off a lot of extra stuff including tractors and attachments. I was wondering if there are any plans coming up for any Massachusetts get togethers at a tractor show ? I will be puting together a list of items for sale, I will sell as a lot or individually and might be able to deliver depending on distance.

I sent you an e-mail regarding some items. I'd like to see a swap meet if I buy some stuff I just found (the deal is mostly done, we agreed on a price - in reality, I might be done if I actually bring these home). The price is right on the edge of doing too much work for so little return. I do not intend waste parts, so I'd like to find the extra stuff a home. I'm not seeing too much stuff going on eBay, so I may try that first.

Kent
Al, I won't be at Orange this June -- I'll be on my way back from Wisconsin. I don't need to accumulate more stuff, any way! ;) I don't know if anyone else is going -- haven't seen much talk about it....

thedaddycat
I think the QVEA has a spring show(Colchester, CT) in May, but am not sure of dates. I've been looking for a spring tooth harrow for a while now if you have one you'd part with.....

Boney
Kent, me and my camera will be going to Orange this year,,,,cant wait :) If there is anything you want me to do for you while I am there let me know. Daddycat, the Quinebaug Valley Swap Meet at Cholchester CT is on May 1-2 I believe, according to the schedual I have.