Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  

Throttle and Choke control lines for B10

How hard is it to get new Throttle and Choke lines for a B10? I've found a running tractor which the guy rigged a throttle control on the side of a B10. The control is there, but the lines are missing. Are these available new?

rjgoth
I have seen a few on ebay that were in very good condition; so that may be an option for you. Other wise UCD aka Maynard may know of a source for you. He is the foremost authority on the availablility of these types of things. Clint

Kent
If you're careful, you can replace the broken cables with aftermarket ones, and cut and fit them as needed. The wound-wire housing is simply crimped into a bracket to hold it...

Killer_A-C
I have NOS throttle assemblies for the early B10,late B10 and B12s. $75.00 plus shipping of $5.00. Let me know,Matt I will be away from the computer till Sunday. Going to a show in TN. Later:D

Killer A-C, I've got a few other things to fix before I get to this, but I will get in touch with you to see if you still have them when I get to this part of the project. Thank you.,Michael G.