Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Chris727

Need help Identifying Wheel Horse Blade

Chris727
I picked this up a couple months ago and haven't figured out what it fits. It is not like most Wheel Horse blades. The ones I've seen on ebay attach at the rear of the tractor with some long bars. This ones probably about 42." Model # BDR 385 Serial # 218801.

Any information is appreciated. Thanks.

rokon2813
Most of the older horizontal shaft stuff had a much wider and longer frame for the plow mount. I'm guessing either newer style, or for the smaller vertical shaft engine models. I know that doesnt help much, but it might be a start.

HubbardRA
That is a Wheel Horse blade! I have one just like it that I modified to fit My ACs and my 61 Wards. It came off of a small horizontal shaft Wheel Horse tractor. Don't know the year or model number. I was given the blade, but the guy wouldn't sell me the tractor. There are two plates that mount to the short pivot shaft on that hitch and these plates bolt to the front of the wheel horse frame. Your setup doesn't show these plates. The flat bar attaches to the bottom of the hitch just below the pivot shaft. That bar gues under the tractor and attaches to the lift shaft.