Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Anyone Make Dual Wheel Adapters???

BrendonV

Does anyone on the site, or know of anyone, that makes dual wheel adapters? I would like to throw some on my B-10. BrendonV

Dave Christensen (dlcentral) made some earlier and was selling them in the classifieds. I don't know if he'd still be interested in doing that...

I "crafted" a set by drilling out a set of wheel weights and using them as the medium between the two wheels, not exactly factory but didn't cost me more than $18 of 1/2 carriage bolts. I was looking for the original adapter set and finally figured it would be cheaper to somehow fabricate my own.

There is a guy on EBay selling some for cubs. I bought a set, $75 I think but have not had the time to finish the rims to try them out. I believe I typed in dual wheel adapters to find them on EBay.

Did any draft the dimensions of these? I saw someone post the flange for the spacer for a loader. That looked the same as the flange on the dual wheel adapter. If someone made 6 of those and then welded a steel pipe between two of these twice, they'd have the spacers and the dual wheels.