Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

anybody ever see a wonderboy 450?

ka9bxg

I think I have a wonderboy 450 comming.I was at a party today talking to the gent that I got my first wonderboy 700 from and a older man said that he had a wonderboy that he wanted to get rid of.Turns out to be a 450.Hope to pick it up in a couple of weeks.Should look good a wonderboy 450 575 and 700.It was a good day.Bob

How do you like the Wonderboys? I was thinking of picking up a 575. Are they just good for cutting? John

They don't have much for implements.I know that they do have a little blade for them but I would bet they don't do well.I have never cut any grass with mine yet all I have done is pull a trailer I hope to have most of the rider back together soon.They do pull a nice wheelie.Bob

The one I am looking at has dual wheels and chains on it. Looks about as mean as one of these things could. Deck on it looks nice. All it needs is a motor I think. Looks like it may pull pretty well. I am debating in my head wether to get it or not.

quote:
Originally posted by lndscpr
The one I am looking at has dual wheels and chains on it. Looks about as mean as one of these things could. Deck on it looks nice. All it needs is a motor I think. Looks like it may pull pretty well. I am debating in my head wether to get it or not.
Looks like you mite have a war on your hands! I think your looking at the same one as I am! lol May the best man "or the one with the fastest computer" win! lol Elon

Yep. I was only interested if it went cheap. I am hesitant to buy it because I have too many projects and the yard is starting to look like a barnyard. I probably won't bid against you. If you like I may be able to pick it up and hold it for you.