Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Help with a different brand,please.(Jacobsen)

EZDUZIT

I have just come upon a beautiful 1 owner 1963 jacobsen 7,with blower deck and plow.Kinda complicated looking thing.It has a blown up motor,(7 hp Kohler) I have an 8 kohler that should bolt right in.On a scale of 1 to 10 this little beauty is a 9,like super clean.The real problem I am having is finding a good site or forum,so I can find out how to get a manual,or repair manual,or parts manual. Does anyone here have any idea where i can look for more information on this tractor? No I am not a "TURNCOAT",this one just looks so good that I have to fool with her a little LOL !! You all know what I mean !! Thanks again Guys, Pete.

"She looked so good I just had to fool with her".:D Man, that attitude provided me with a lot of trouble in my younger days. :I:D:o)88

Thanks Mike, Yahoo has a group called jacobsengardentractors,but it is a closed group.That is a nasty feeling,to be told that you cant join,it makes me appreciate how much we all really have right here at SIMPLETRACTORS,and I am very happy we arent having people feel that way about this great forum.It makes me really proud of all the member, officers,and our founders that we didnt just "shut" people out of here when we started our paid membership. This really is the best on the net.I bet we (if I may) have a lot of envious people out there. I have taken so much from here,that paying my dues makes me feel a great deal better,as I really have very little to contribute here. But all that said I still need some help trying to find a manual or download or something,for a 1963 Jacobsen 7. ANY HELP OUT THERE ????