Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

wonder boy 575 comes home

ehertzfeld

Well my $2.25 wonder boy is home and I started to take it apart. What a neat little machine. Kinda simple, yet kinda complex. Dose that make sence? Here a a few pic's.

Is that trailer hitch original? The engine is my 8hp Kohler. Im not sure that will work, not too meny places to but a battery! lol The last pic is the stock wheel adapters....well thats what they thought. It's hard to see but there just pipes.lol The pic with my finger is to show what 30+ years of a belt rubbing will do!! Elon

No that is not the orinigal hitch.The orinigal is kind of hard to get at since it is under the engine. The front wheels I do have questions about I know that both of the ones that I have use the phenumatic wheels on them. There is a place for the battery under the seat I do have the bracket for the battery and have no intension of using it or I could wright down the size for you.When you get it done be careful when you take off as they do like to pull the wheels off the ground when you are in high gear.Bob

Hey! There's a pretty solid Wonder-Boy following, here at the site. Check archives if you need help. And all it's manuals, as I'm sure you know, are downloadable. Neat find Elon!