Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Brent_Baumer

Too bad Simplicity won't/can't do this:

Brent_Baumer
A friend of mine is selling his 68 Mustang GT. He wanted to confirm a few things about it and wrote Ford a few years ago. They sent this document below in reply. Too bad Simplicity can't do this:

goatfarmer
There's a similar service for Pontiac owners. It's called Pontiac Historic Services. http://www.phs-online.com It's great to know that the car you're spending big bucks on is actually the car it's supposed to be.

AC808
Ive had a bunch of VWs. The one that meant the most to me i sold a few yrs back. It was a 66 Karmann Ghia. I had written a letter to VW and requested similar informantion. The letter i received back also included the serial nr of the original motor. I managed to track down that motor! It was unbelieveable, the guy gave it to me when he learned that i had the car. I rebuilt the motor..when i sold the car the new owner didnt want it! So, I still have it and its waiting to get a new home under the hood of something.