Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Two down, One to go....

MDB

Overhauled the engine on this 3314H for my Mom and Dad and took it back to them.

Brought back my trusty old 3212H loaner tractor

VFD702 came and got this 712H parts tractor

That leaves just one just one more RBT on the place,(917H), if I get rid of it I will be RBT free....;):D

Isn' it some code somewhere if you get rid of a tractor you havereplace it with 2 more. Seems like the ratio out to be more for RBT's.lol

quote:
Originally posted by D-17_Dave
Isn' it some code somewhere if you get rid of a tractor you havereplace it with 2 more. Seems like the ratio out to be more for RBT's.lol
I'm workin on it....;):D:D:D

Those are some nice looking simplicitys. I like the large tires on the 3212H. Looks like quite a beast. I need to get myself one of those early hydros, maybe a nice HB112 with 48" deck.