Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
BrownA

Help identifying a Aerator attachment

BrownA
I was wondering if anyone is familiar with the numbers on a pull behind plug aerator I recently picked up. It's 4 ' wide, has two rear tires that are 4.00 - 6 pneumatic, it has 6 rotating sections with 3 aerator plugs on each, it's a tow behind unit that has a handle used to change the location of the wheels in the rear to move them for transport. Here is what I hope will identify it, the tag says 45-01662 5089, below these numbers it has a bunch of horizontal lines that look like a bar code, off to the upper tight corner is a block with what looks like the letters " CE ". the E is rounded and doesn't have any straight lines in it. I don't have a picture but figure someone here will know those numbers or the CE. Thanks for any help. I know it's not a Simplicty but am trying to figure out who's it is. Al

BrownA
I have seen similar ones but thought maybe someone would recognize the numbers, I do appreciate learning what the "CE" means. I thought it was a brand. That's at least one question answered. I only paid $25.00 for it so I think I did well.