Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Hardhat

dbarhydt

Thought some of you might like to see my father in laws hardhat he wore at Allis Chalmers plant where he worked for almost 40 years.

the picture came across fine once I clicked the icon and downloaded the file. I also have a hard hat that I wore for 41 years but it has a lot more stickers. It is also orange.

I think its great to see old things like the hat pictured. Imagine the storys that hat could tell, and to think he wore it every day for so many years... thats really cool. That hat is definatly something to keep. Ryan

Dennis, not sure if the way you have the pic labeled in your gallery is the same as your tring to load here, but blank spaces and -'s don't work. I went to using .'s between words so I can read my titles easier and seems to work great..AC.Hardhat instead of AC Hardhat