Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Jones, Mi. tractor show

RayS

I went to the tractor show or swap meet in Jones yesterday and picked up this Guide light for $1.00 and these weights for $30.00. There is no numbers casted into the weights but they were with other Allis and Simplicity stuff and they look like the 990449 weights. I bought them for front wheel weights for the HB 212. The only info that I found for these on the Simplicity site says that they are for a Broadmore rear wheel or a Yeomen. Does anybody know if this is the correct numbers for the weights. They fit the front rims of the HB 212. I seen on here where there was a front wheel weight for these tractor and was wanting to know if someone thought these were the correct ones for the front and if anyone knew the correct numbers. Sure wasn`t much stuff for the Allis and Simplicity tractors at this show.

Thanks for the info on the show. I wanted to go but ended up doing an emergency brake job on a freind's truck. Nice to know I didn't miss much stuff.

Hello Ray !! I have a set of those same front wheel weight's and I use them on a 3410 when I'm tilling. I sure the B-212 has the same size front tire. Mine coast me 50 buck's, You did well for 30.00........Dave