Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

DO ANY OF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH MY POSTING MS.

AGCO918

EVERYONE:DO ANY OF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH MY MESSAGES I POST? I RECEIVED A EMAIL FROM A CLUB MEMBER AND DONT LIKE IT TO MUCH.IT CONCERNS MY POSTING OF WANTING PICTURES OF SOVERIGM 75 ANN.TRACTOR.THE MEMBER YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE TOLD ME TO STOP WASTING EVERYONES TIME AND SPACE ON THIS BOARD POSTING AND TOLD ME TO JUST ASK JEFF NEMES TO POST A PICTURE OF THE TRACTOR. I AM UPSET AND WANT TO KNOW YOU COMMENTS. I TAKE THINGS FOR HEART AS I TRY TO MAKE THIS CLUB BETTER AND FILL PEOPLE DONT APPRIATE WHAT I AM DOING.IT IS PEOPLE LIKE THAT THAT MAKES KENTS AND EVERYONE OF US WHO TRY JOB HARDER.PEOPLE NEED TO BE LEADERS AND STOP THE NAMECALLING AND CRITIZING OF US PEOPLE WHO DO TRY.IF KENT HAS A PROBLEM KENT IS THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO TALK TO ME NOT MEMBERS WHO WANT TO BE RUDE.I WANTED TO BE A OFFICIER OF THIS CLUB BUT KNOW I DONT KNOW AFTER HAVING BEEN TREATED THIS WAY.LAST THING I HAVE TO SAW IS THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY TO PEOPLE BECAUSE IT CAN HURT OTHERS.TREAT OTHERS THE WAY YOU WANT TO BE TREATED.THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND PLEASE ALL OF YOU TELL ME IF I AM WASTING SPACE ON THE BOARD.I WONT IF IT IS THAT BIG OF A DEAL TO SOME MEMBERS WHO DONT EVEN HELP THAT I KNOW OF.MICKEYMOUSE@BRIGHT.NET (AGCO918)

I was interested when I found out Simplicity has quittinh the Soverign and it was nice to be able to see a picture so easily. Yea I could have hunted and clicked my way around but it was much easier to click the new link! So what if we go over and over something again and again everytimes a read something it sticks a little while longer! When everyone here is an expert then we can shut the club down but what about the guys who just found out about us last week and still are sitting in the dark at there P.C. afraid to let their wife know they got an obsession with there tractors?!?!? Eventually he will come out of the dark and ask a question we "experts" know and I hope we will go over it again!

First of all Keith says you should have sold him the AC mini bike! He would have paid more!!! Next, we have always thought that this discussion was for whatever you needed to know or wanted to say or whatever. I think the board would be pretty empty without everyone posting repeats or other things, and then what would we do with all our extra time? Go to work or something? Whoever has a problem should just "Scroll, baby scroll!" And this person must be pretty boring to talk to since they don't EVER repeat anything they have ever said.

grandpawrichard
There's always got to be one rotten apple in every group! I say, keep posting your messages! Without this clubhouse and all the wonderful people in it, I wouldn't know anything about my Simplicity! I learned about it by posting messages and chatting with members! Why doesn't that rotten apple go join the Craftsman mower club?

This site has been my homepage for well over a year and I have spent hours reading every message ever posted. I've learned so much that I'm the local expert on AC garden tractors :) Many questions are posted over and over again and it makes you think that the reason is that these are areas that people are having problems with or concerned with. MOST people don't have the time to spend exploring this large site. Hours can be spent just viewing the gallery. There isn't a better tractor related site around and your part of what makes this site so great. Sorry that you've had this problem but, please don't leave and please stay active. Jim H

No problems here. Please keep posting and ignore the occasional rude and/or stupid remarks. Todder

No problems - say anything you want or are concerned about or want to know more about, as long as it's not putting down others or rude etc. I have no trouble scanning and skipping anything without direct interest or application to me. I go to this site first thing every week day. If you read this Kent, your new format is great.

No problem if I see the title and don'twant to/don't need to read itI just skip it. I have learned so much from this site and probably a third of the replies were from you. I come to this site first thing every time I am on the internet. thanks for helping out so much! yuo guys are great. by the way I like the new look Kent! :) :)