Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Your Opinion on the New Look . . .

Kent

Looking for your opinions... I just revised the look of the Simple trACtors site, without making any major changes in it's structure, so you can still find things. I wanted to try fixing some of the "specs tables" problems that I was having with Netscape. I had also asked a group of "webmasters" on another forum to critique it, and give me their suggestions on how it could be improved.... I implemented some, but not all. So, consider this my "spring cleaning. . ." What do you think -- is it an improvement, or not? Thanks in advance, Kent

KENT: AS ALWAYS YOU DO GREAT WORK. I LIKE THE NEW LOOK OF THE HOMEPAGE.GREAT JOB.MICKEYMOUSE@BRIGHT.NET (AGCO918)

Kent, I took a tour of your site as always "but" noticed a big improvment. It sure does give an up to date look and by the way your spring cleaning sure looks "great". It almost looks like a new site again. Other tractors sites take notice "SimpletrACtors" is #1 in our book bar none. Thanks, >>->happyjack<-<<

I agree, this is a great site that keeps getting better all the time. Congratulations, Kent, on a job well done! We all appreciate your efforts. Jeff

I have been a member for only a few months,and this is the first site that I visit each day. It may be No.2 but it's No.1 with me. Thank you Kent. Ben

grandpawrichard
Kent, I really think that you have out done yourself again! The "New Look" is Fantastic! You are truely amazing!Please keep up the GREAT WORK ! We all really do appreciate it!

You changed the site?hadn't noticed::))!! just kidding of course,,, Exemplary job as always! dlc

Thanks for the feedback & support, as always. I didn't know what you'd think of the new, smaller font. It MAY make it harder to read, based on your screen size and display settings, but it makes the tables (like tech specs) work a lot better. Now on to the next task.... 8o) Kent