Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

9518-54 = 5015 Allis

Al

Hi, I was talking to a friend of mine today, a John Deere dealer, about a deal he has going. He is quite certain he will be getting in a very clean 9518 Simplicity diesel with a 54" deck. Two wheel drive turf tires, about 760 hrs. He will need about 2500.00 for it if he gets it. He is quite certain he will. These are 12 speed 3 cyl liquid cooled diesels. Tractor parts are no longer available through Simplicity, and have to be obtained through an AGCO dealer. These tractors are very fuel stingy and long lived. We sold about half a dozen, mostly the 25 hp 2 cyls. They have live hydraulics and cat 1 3 point h itches. Our school still has 2 of the 25 2 cyls and they have several thousand hours on them and still run as good as when they got them. Practically no repair cost. These tractors were imported by Allis Challmers, made by Toyosha. When we received them, they had no decals on and both brand decals were included with them. Whichever dealer you were, you either made the tractor a Simplicity or an Allis. When Allis sold Simplicity in the early/mid 80s, a truck came and picked up all of our wholegoods inventory. Nuff said. If anyone is interested in this unit e-mail me at: edensltd@mchsi.com. NOTE: NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS. Got cable now, love it. Al Eden