Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Tractors in New Mexico?

MPH

Anyone know of any Simplicity's in N.M.? Gonna fly down for my sons grad. from N.M. Tech for the weekend. Had enough mile on my miles plan for a 10 dollar ticket. Will have room for two pieces of luggage.

There is a simplicity dealer there. Only one and the rest in a 500 mile range is CO. CARLSBAD SMALL ENGINE 2310 W CHURCH ST CARLSBAD, NM 88220 (505) 885-2788

I see you are leaving room for extra parts... I moved a Grader Blade and a Composter from Tusla OK to Connecticut on two flights. I took the parts apart and they went on the plane no problem.... well a little, fortunately I was working in AR for 6 months and the airport people knew me and looked the other way on 3 or 4 pounds over the limit.

Martin, have a great trip to Socorro! For the past 9 months I've been living up in the Four Corners area of northwest NM. . . crying for the five tractors still back in Wisconsin. They didn't get to push snow all winter, and now don't get out to mow. I haven't seen a Simpicity or A/C in the whole time I've been here. Of course, in the high desert country not many people can afford the irrigation system needed to grow anything green. However, the big boxes do stock the green tin. Don't know if they sell many. Do see lots of old Ford 8Ns and 9Ns, and an occasional IH Cub sittin' along the road for sale. Congratulations on your son's graduation. Goin' back to Alaska as a mining engineer?