Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
MDB

Good day at Portland

MDB
Ken (vfd702) and I had a real good day at the swap meet at Portland IN. today, we saw club members Bunky, Mowerman, Wilm169, Rokon, and PeppyDan. Had a good time talking tractors and such and looking for bargains. here is what I found

A couple of AC emblems and and some knobs,

These NOS Goodyear tires,

And this guide light with switch, that even works.... Had a lot of fun today.^

10HorseMan
If MBD dosent want to sell them A-C emblems go to www.steinertractor.com They sell New and remanufactured tractor parts. Those emblems fit the steering wheels and Front Grilles for A-C D-10 through D-21.

Mack
I got there a bit late,a little after noon.But I did meet up with wilm169,Rokon,Brent Baumer and PeppyDan.Bought a couple things of off Rokon and found a few manuals that I had been looking for.The place was really clearing out early. Tried talking Levi out of his 416 with loader but he wasnt going to part with it.;)

MDB
quote:
Originally posted by 10HorseMan
If MBD dosent want to sell them A-C emblems go to www.steinertractor.com They sell New and remanufactured tractor parts. Those emblems fit the steering wheels and Front Grilles for A-C D-10 through D-21.
Almost everything is for sale at a price....;):D