Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Allis Chalmers 720

bootleg233

Hey all I hope someone can help me out I was wondering if someone could email me or post here pictures of their wiring to the regulator and rectifier on a allis 720 I believe its the same as a 620 or simplicity 9020 or 4041 not sure. I need to see where the 2 black and 1 red wire come from the stator and stuff, and then the other 2 (not sure what color) come in and how they all go together to the regulator and rectifier. If someone could take some pics with a digital camera and send em to me would truly be appreciated. Someone has done away with the original regulator and rectifier and put on a single combined one. And if at all possible could someone tell me is there replacement or alternate way to do the wiring such as switching to a single unit? I know this is alot but pics would sure be nice THANKS ANY AND ALL!!! gcmiracle@charter.net

Hi Bootleg, I don't own one of those but my brother does,and I will try to get some pics for you and E-mail them to you. It might take me a while to figure out how to do this though. If you search long enough on this site you may find a wiring diagram that will help you out also. I did it before but don't remember exacly where. lol, Neil

quote:
Originally posted by nrallen
Hi Bootleg, I don't own one of those but my brother does,and I will try to get some pics for you and E-mail them to you. It might take me a while to figure out how to do this though. If you search long enough on this site you may find a wiring diagram that will help you out also. I did it before but don't remember exacly where. lol, Neil
Hey Neil I have the wiring diagrams for it but they dont help me much with the butcher job so thats why i was needing pics lol. Might help I'm not sure but any help is appreciated!!! Thanks