Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Electrical Wiring - Color Codes- 7114 -914H

wasmeneh

I've downloaded the parts manual but the manual doesn't show the wire colors. My anmeter and lights are disconnected and I would like to reconnect them as they originally were. Help? Thanks in advance. Mike

Maynard, When I ran the Manual search the large frame repair manual was not a PDF file that was available, I did not see the electrical manual. Could you point me in the right direction. Thanks Mike

Once again I will post it. It has only been posted a hundred times This site has all the Manuals you could ever want. This will require some time and effort on your part Use Part# 100,200,300, ETC. to 900.Then you will have to scroll thought the list to find the one you want. They all have discriptions. All of the repair manuals are here. Part# 100 OPERATOR'S MANUALS Part# 200 INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS,OPERATOR'S MANUALS Part# 300 DEALER SETUP INSTRUCTIONS Part# 400 PARTS MANUALS Part# 500 REPAIR MANUALS Part# 600 Safety Section,INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS Part# 700 Neutral Adjustment Guide,Electrical Information Manual, Product Service Bulletin Book Part# 800 Misc. Part# 900 Service Bulletin Book,Limited Warranty Simplicity Technical Publications Document Search Engine. http://www.simplicitytechpubs.com/v_techpubsearch.php Operators manuals use Part# 100 Some are under Part# 200 Parts manuals use Part# 400 Repair manuals Use Part# 500 To make it easier to find what you are looking for on these pages. At the top on your browser tool bar. click on Edit, click on find (on this page), in find what box type the MFG#, or model name, or TP# if you know it then click on find next. In the case of the B-206 B-207 B-208 and the other Allis Chalmers tractors that do not have a 169# (B series and older) you have to use the model#

Maynard, Downloaded the manuals this am. Fixed my anmeter and lights, both work great. Thanks for all the help. Mike Maybe you should put those instructions under the Parts and Manuals page????