Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Allis Chalmers side deflector (Pictures)

BigOrange

I'm just finishing putting a mowing deck on a Big Ten and this is the deflector Sandy Lake sent me for the 42 inch deck. It is suppose to be a 108525 but it does not look like it fits. Does anyone have a picture of theirs or any ideas what I should do?

Also the pto seemed to smoke a little,the paint and everything is new so I did'nt worry does this look aright to you pros? (The covers are off for the pictures)

Nice rig ya have there. Were those side deflecters on the tractors when they were new. :D

John, I don't have a deflector on my deck so I can't offer any help there. Your blade speed will be a little slow the way the cross drive belt is hooked up now. The cross drive belt should be on the larger pulley on the pto.

big orange i've got some deflecter for b10s but they don'tlook like that. i'll try to get you a picture tomorrow. but i'm not having any luck with pictures and cameras i've been trying to put some pictures on here for a week and half got pictures in puter can't resize them.

Here is the right deflector. The one you have is for a 3414 or something that is the hinge type.

John, I think you'r missing the lift bar on the right side lift arm. It bolts on the lower bolt hole and gives the deck a more horizontal lift angle for the chain.

big orange i've got a picture of the deflector but i can't get it on here fact is i've lost it and can't find it on this puter. got some measurement best i can do 16 1/2 long widest place is 7 turn down end is 3 1/4 hope it helps. jj

I've got three 42" decks without deflectors, is the 48" deck deflector the same? I can photograph one of those if so. I'd like to buy at least one extra deflector, I thought you can buy those new.