Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Karl_Brandt

My second 725

Karl_Brandt
I just bought a late Simplicity 725. Now I have a 1961 & 1963 Simplicity 725. I got a rototiller and a spare rear end,from a Allis Chalmers 710-6. I bought this tractor from [maxtorman1234]

The bushings and seals in the trans are worn,drive shaft coupler on bevel box is worn{rubber type}. [url]www.simplicityva.com[/url] Karl

thedaddycat
One thing, if you want to keep it looking original you need to use the short axle tube if you ever switch the tranny. Nice tractor, I have a few of the WB700/700/725 and I think they are the most fun of them all....

Karl_Brandt
I have a Simplicity walking tractor model W that is only a frame with a tranny,same as the Simplicity 725 tranny. I also have a spare tranny out of a Simplicity 101. This a project for later. Just bought a Allis Chalmers HB-112 today with 46"blade,42" snow blower,48"mower deck.This tractor is running and needs a few parts changed.Picking this one up on Saturday. [url]www.simplicityva.com[/url] Karl

Allis_B12
quote:
Originally posted by maxtorman1234 Feels good to be Briggs free again:D
Work on a Kohler twin in a John Deere and you'd beg for a well-maintained Briggs single. It could always be worse. [:0] Karl, what's the tractor count up to now?

maxtorman1234
Never had to work on the Kohler twin in the 917:) Dont think we'll have to either, but my guess is that engine is itching to get out of that green junk pile;)

Karl_Brandt
quote:
what's the tractor count up to now?
The tractor count now is at 22 complete tractors. When I get some extra time, will look at the simplicity 725. To many toys not a enough time to work on them all. With all this rainy weather,still need to dig the garden. Got to love the old Briggs;):D^ Karl