Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Blasting and painting

Ryan

I will be blasting and painting b series yellow next week if anybody needs anything done in the general area. I will be painting at my farm about 4 miles north of ADA, Ohio; 5 miles east of Blufton and 7 miles south of MT. Corey. Very close to you Mike. No labor costs, just supply paint and materials. If my mind serves me right there was a B-10 at the Findlay show last year in need of some paint, oh and an ignition switch. Let me know.

Thanks for the offer Ryan, Not ready to paint anything yet. Where is your place at Ada? Sounds like you are only 10 miles from me, Stop in sometime.

Hello Mike, I am 2 houses east of SR 235 on US Rt 30, on the south side of the road. I do not live there, but I own it. I am there a couple times a week or more. I mow it with my B-110.

I will be there all afternoon today installing a well pump and fixing my 3212V. I will be there around 3:00pm. Ryan

Ryan I'm thinking of buying a sandblaster of my own. I had a siphon type once, it was slow and plugged allot in humid weather. What do you use? Any tips on what to buy?? Thanks Jack

Jack, I use a pressure pot blaster. It is the ace 90. http://www.ace-sandblasting.com/abrasive-blasting.html I found mine used for $150.00 at a swap meet. I think it is Tip tool, you can find them in the front of Hemmings Motor News, that run specials on blasters all the time. I could not find them on the web. Ryan