Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Getting ready for next weekend

BrownA

I got the weekend off from work. The weather doesn't look too good so I think I will start loading up my trailer to get ready for next weekends Bernardston show. I think I am bringing a Broadmoor, some plows, a tiller or two, a small revitalizer, Gravely trailer, engine crane, a 3 point weight box, and a bunch more of different things. It's so much work loading up that I figure the sooner I do it the less last minute stress I have. It certainly is a lot easier loading when I use my B110 with the loader. I just wish it had a set of forks on the front. It's just a matter of time before I either fabricate a set of forks or a boom for the bucket to assist in lifting and loading. I don't know if I will be bringing my tractor, I am not sure if I will have the room. I am still wondering who else is going next Saturday ? It would be nice to meet some members and possibly do a little trading amongst club members. Well hopefully the rain won't be too bad today so I can get some work done and run the B110.

I'm planning on going up Saturday A.M. Have some company coming in from PA later during the afternoon but think I can squeeze some tractor time in first.