Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

On the look out for those tractors

Nick

Went to work with the neighbor today to help install lolly columns in a house 25 miles NW of here. (Around member Clyde's area) I noticed as we got farther and farther away from Newburgh there was not a single big box tractor in site. I saw 5 Simplicity's which were all newer models all ranging from the size of the Landlord, all the way to the new Coronet. Which is surprising since I never seen a newer model Simplicity around here before. I did see one roundhooded AC that was painted Navy Blue and was being operated by someone with a dirt plow.

Well, I try to keep them all well hidden! :D:D Seriously, I've only seem one A/C or Simplicity near me - a Big Ten with a blower and deck, but they don't want to part with it yet. It always seems the tractors I find a good ways away from me. Yesterday I was traveling over 4 hours to pick up a parts 7016. Next time you're in the neighborhood, give me a shout!

I live in Athens NY. It's about 30 miles south of Albany. I have about 9 Simplicity Dealers all within a 30 mile radius of where I live. My area is pretty "saturated" with Simplicity products. Both old and new. I'm even one of those loyal owners!:D

quote:
Originally posted by clyde
Well, I try to keep them all well hidden! :D:D Seriously, I've only seem one A/C or Simplicity near me - a Big Ten with a blower and deck, but they don't want to part with it yet. It always seems the tractors I find a good ways away from me. Yesterday I was traveling over 4 hours to pick up a parts 7016. Next time you're in the neighborhood, give me a shout!
I was in Gardiner at this house which had a nice view of the Shawangunk Mountains. If we were closer I would have stopped.