Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Anybody for a quickie.......

rokon2813

Remember these from Kirk ?

And this one from Reed ?

And this Homelite painted Green ?

Well this is what I had at 9 pm this evening :( Hard to see but just a pile of parts. LOL

When I came in at midnight. :D

Kirk, the green one is one of yours. The one with the special plates will be yellow.:D Reed, the orange one is the one from you. :D The colors arent perfect, and the paint jobs are far from perfect, but for first time pullers for the kids, they'll do for now. If all works out well and the kids stick with it, we'll completely restore them next winter.

Hopefully by the time I come in tomorrow night, they will be re assembled rolling chassis anyway. Engines I gotta do this week. The first pull is Saturday, 6 days to get them all running. Tires have been chosen, :D however chosen by budget, gotta paint the rims and shine up the tires ;) The orange one will get 26 x 12 x 12 ags and 4.00 x 8 tri-ribs with a 12 hp Briggs. The blue one gets 23 x 8.50 x 12 ags and 4.00 x 8 ags and a 14 hp briggs. The green one gets 26 x 12 x 12 turfs and 3.50 x 6 tri-ribs with a 12 hp briggs. And since the kids got all the time and all the budget, Dads B12 gets 8.00 x 12 Riverside turf tires and 16 x 6.50 x 8 turf tires. And no new paint ;)

Looks too me like your gearing up for one fun summer with the kids Dan. Hope they been out getting dirty with dad.

Lookin good Dan, Bet you and the kids will have a lot of fun with those tractors this summer, enjoy.8D^

thedaddycat
quote:
Feels like I fell into a Starbrst commecial--A rainbow of fruit flavers.lol
All that's left is for you to let those Cub guys "Taste the rainbow.....", or the dirt from the rainbow anyhow!! LOL Dan, how hard was it to get the plates off(if you took it that far apart)? I figured they would never loosen up by themselves but was wondering about doing it on purpose....

Dan, You folks are going to have a barrel of sport this summer!! If you attend any pulls down this way, please let us know. :DBut, Where is dads 4 cyl. ???????? LOL That's the one I want to see, and see pulling.

Kirk, that one hasnt been touched yet so I dont know how it will be to tear down. Joe, the Ford actually belongs to my brother in law. that one is on hold for a litle while. He's working on a farm and doesnt have the time right now. It will be done sometime this summer though. So he says.

maxtorman1234
THey look real good, Seeing them makes me want to paint one of mine, But my 410S is still in VT, and i have not yet found a way to get it here:( IM sure i'll eventually find a way though,

thedaddycat
Well Dan, it sure looks to me like you have not been "leaning on the shovel" as my Besta(Danish for Grandpa) used to say.... If you were loafing, he'd say "Get the rake off your ***..."

Dan, Did I miss something. Where are the 26x12x12 turf tires that you said you had mounted?

I never got the turfs mounted. Ran out of tubes. They will be on the back of the green one if I dont come up with something else first.;);) Maybe have something in the works ;)?

I understand the blue for Homelite, but I don't understand why you painted one green. Kids want a Deere and Dad won't buy one?

Hoss, it was supposed to be Deutz Allis green and ended up way too dark. So We'll deal with it for this year. LOL I just dont have the time to redo it.

Yah, I agree If you find a place to get more time for tractors let me know, I could sure use some TOO!!!

Deutz Green [img]http://i23.ebayimg.com/01/i/01/df/5a/2b_12_sb.JPG[/img] Not Deutz Green [img]/club2/attach/rokon2813/may23426.jpg[/img] But definitely not JD Green [img]http://i5.ebayimg.com/01/i/01/df/63/fb_1.JPG[/img]