Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Bonaro

B-212 belts

Bonaro
I was out mowing blackberrys today and shredded the PTO belt on my AC B-212. I could also use a new cross belt on the mower. What are the part numbers and where can I buy these things without taking out a loan? Thanks, Dan

MDB
Hi Dan, Here are the Simplicity part numbers for the belts that you need, PTO 157683 Cross drive 42" mower 168171 Cross drive 48" mower 108854 IMO you might be able to find cheaper belts somewhere else but in the long run the Simplicity belts will last longer and work better....

JR
There's a guy who has an ad in the classifieds here, and he has a bunch of new OE belts for sale. He might have what you need for a decent price. Might be worth sending him an email..