Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

which one your favorite

JJ MARSHALL

thanks everyone for your response to the topic of running and workable a/c and simplicitys. NOW what i'll like to know is .if you had to give up all except one < HOPE IT DOESN'T HAPPEN > which one would you keep. i would keep my 416 a/c with the twin cylinder B&S jj

I would have to keep my 64 Landlord.Sense im repainting it and just put Hydro lift on it too.Tony

I am torn My b-110 is a tractor that was in the family a long time and is just like the ones I spent alot of time on. But the 312h is loaded and the best part is the sticker on the back of the seat. Both will be well taken care of if they were sold or given to a club member. And if MDB wouldn't have saved it I wouldn't have the 312h. Still I lean to the B110.

I would have to keep my B-12 with the hydro lift and 23x10.50x12 rear ag tires. It was a parts tractor when I got it and I pieced it back together. Now please tell me this is just a dream and I really don't have to pick just one!

I have no plans to sell my 61 Wards, since it is the family favorite, but if I could keep only one tractor it would have to be my AC716H. It is the best workhorse in the stable.

I think I'm starting to feal sick,you say only one:(,I can hardly stand the thought off it.Really guys I've been sittin here thinkin about it for 10 minutes[:0].I think I would have to say that my B-110 with hydro lift,hi-lo,right side lift lever,factory lights(front and rear)and a tool box would have to stay.I hope my other tractors don"t get word of this.:)

I'd keep my B-110. Its the most reliable and most of my attachments work on it, and best of all its a FDT.

I would have keep the '64 Landlord since I got it missing ALOT of parts and now it's my pride and joy. Drove to the Detroit area from Madison,WI to get this good running tractor for free though (when I got there the piston was sitting on the seat). Since then I have restored it to almost like new condition. So I would have to get rid of the AC314, the Sunrunner, and the 4211. BUT you are for sure NOT getting the '63 Chevy truck!;)

I would rather give up a lim or two! But If I had to I would keep my 64 Landlord. I Love that thing!

If we're only talking AC's here, I'd keep my 310V. Overall, I'd definately keep the 7018H Simplicity. Can't beat it for power and versatility. DaveM

Tough question. For looks, the B10 after I restored it. The most liked for comfort, the 3012. The most reliable the B112. The easiest operation the 3112H (hydrolift), which is starting to outshine the 3012. The second one for looks, the 63 Landlord. Really to answer this question right, I want all these machines running 98% to 100%. 100% is really tough, there's always some idiosyncracy.

The "ugly duckling" would be the last to leave... my 2012 with 515 loader... I can replace a mower pretty readily, but replacing the loader -- well....

no tractormike this is no dream but you don't have to get rid of any of them. no cleanbee my wife did not put me up to this. davem it was either a/c or simplicity. and by the way i made me a copy of the topic workable a/c and simplicitys.so when my wife says you got to many mowers already. i let her read it .then say i don't have as many as some of these people.its aready worked once .hope to get to use it again soon .you all mabe should try this, < WHERE THERE A WILL THERE A WAY > jj

If i was including my fathers 917, I would keep it, but if i were talking about my own, I'd have to keep my 912H with a 14HP Kohler engine. It cuts the nicest, runs excellent, and is a real workhorse. Still have a couple bugs to work out, but its in the wiring.

This question is really easy, considering that I only haveone tractor. My three colored B-110.

my very early '64 broadmoor with the original motor and starter generator, 42" simplicity plow, and old 32" deck I got with it. best deal for $25.00 bucks.

Well...having only one AC (716H), it's easy. The IH Cub and latest acquisition, a Murray 8HP rear engined mower, would all go. The AC is just heads and tails above the others. Hopefully I can clean up the Murray enough to make $300 on it to rebuild the engine for the Cub, and hopefully get $1k from that.