Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

My new Toy 620

AGCO918

After putting a add on the site for a 720 ,severial of you emailed me with tractors for sale and Victor Garman ,who i own a Big ,Thank You to told me about a 620 with 60 inch deck with a rebuilt engine and starter ,new rear ag tread tires ,and a rebuilt cylinder that runs the 3 point hitch.My Agco918 has a brother now.After all these yrs of wanting a 620,or 720 i now have one.The tractor has very good paint and sheet metal with good decals .I am going to restore it ,here for long.I will get new tires for the front here in a couple of days and a switch that runs the 540 rpm pto. I need to get some misc things like a complete set of decals and the paint but o0ther than that ,i have my dream tractor now.I fill like a kid again.Will post pictures when i get my computer to work right. Agco918 Chad e Shafer

er, AGCO 918 is gonna get jealous When you start spending all your time on your new tractor. Congratulations and enjoy. Ken

Chad, I have had both of my 620's for a long, long time, 23 plus years,and they are still a joy to use. as far as pushing snow or mowing they are hard to beat, even after 30 years old. My A.C. 620 will out do my JD 420 hands down! Floyd

Floyd ,i am glad to hear that you like it better than your 420 deere.I like Ac and simplicity the best,no matter what anyone says.I have mowed with other brands and have never found anything that mows better than Ac and Simplicity. One ? for you,is there a other place on the engine that has the serial number? MY id tag is missing.What yr is my tractor?I posted serial # 3042563. What yr is it,is what i am curious abot and does anyone make id tags for onan because i called onan and they dont even have manuals for it.

It depends on the make of the loader and how it is mounted. Some loader frames mount under the tractor and interfer with the mower.

All the loaders I have seen for these use the side mounting bolt holes below the front sides of the engine and the front pully PTO pully for their pump. The stock mower attachment PTO uses these same mounting holes and the PTO. Also, as UCD stated, the loader support frames run under the tractor and you will loose clearance for the belly mower deck. You will be in for a lot of alterations to make a loader work with a deck on one of these. I would reccomend a 60 inch rear finish mower. They would attach off of the 3 Pount and use the rear PTO. Another option is to get another tractor just for the loader, LOL.

Stan, your an inspiration to us all. I ran out of room at this house, but I'll definitely be expanding the Power-series fleet when I have a larger garage.

my 720 has the ark 600 loader, and yes it has a full frame for the loader. i have 2 big tens with decks, and just about every attachment made, they mow great, but this 720 is awesome, runs super smooth, quiet, and rides like a cadillac, especially compared to the big tens, that loader has tons of power, easily picked up a large flayer mower i got with the package, and its heavy