Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

9020 Power Max attachments

robert coleman

I sold my 9020 power max tractor but the buyer didn't want the extra attachments. I have a 52" snowblower, 60" front grader blade, 2 rear turf tires and chains. I would like to sell these items but have no idea as to asking prices. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Bob.

Hi Bob, and welcome to the club. Prices for the attachements you have, could be hard to nail down with the info you provide. Your talking about stuff that is 30 or so years old. I have seen snowblowers that I wouldnt give $20 for (bent up, rusted up, wore out, chute pully's shot, ect) but then again, there are some real gems out there too. Front blades are built real tuff, but is it badly rusted? Are the mounting and pivot points slopped out? Is it bent? Also, do you have the mounting bracket with the needed parts and cylinder to run the blower? Not much help am I. If you could send a little more info,it would be easier. Just out of curiosity, what did you get for your tractor and what shape was it in? Ken

I would be interested in the blade and the and turf tires.email me what you might want for them with pictures.Agco918

• 4 weeks later...
I'd agree with Ken. As in all things, the market/condition usually alters the price. Having all the parts makes a BIG difference too. The blower is like 'lipstick on a pig' with out the hitch/pto drive to it. Do you have two hitches & cylinders? Some owners used the same hitch & cylinder for the blower & blade. When sold, the hitch usually went the blower. Good blades (hitch, cylinder & control rod) are in the $300-850 range. Blowers maybe +$100 or so. I've had a sweepster available for a while now, everone thinks it a little pricey, until the look at a new one! One of the HF tires alone (last time I looked) was about $480 each new. So, Ya wanna buy a tire? (LOL) JP