Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Kent

310 hydro

dlcentral
Yes it can be done,it's a bit of work though. Just unbolt driveshaft and the 4 bevel gear box bolts in the front of the bevel box and the control rods,etc. from the frame assy. supporting both machines with jackstands.The hydro assy. will then bolt right into the 3 spd frame.The only thing that will need some work and fabrication that I can see will be the hydro speed control lever as I don't think the 3 spd. has a provision built in the frame for it.Good Luck with your project! There is nothing like a hydro when it comes to doing varoius jobs such as mowing, tilling,snowthrowing.sickle barring hay,etc. dlc

Kent
i have a 1976 310d with a three speed tranny and i want to swap a hydro in it if it can be done i have a frien thats has a complete hydro unit out of a allis 712 "will it work" please help