Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Mack

Pics from show in Wapakoneta,Ohio

Mack
My B-112's with moldboard plow and two piece cultivator.

Dan Poeppelman's Homelite T-13 and 3210V Landlord. I must say the Homelite looks very impressive.

Some off brand tractors owend by Dennis Mc Cormick. Note the WheelHorse Snowmobile trailer in the first pic. and nice dump cart in second pic.

JoeJ
Mack, :DGreat pics!!:D It's always nice to see these show pics, even the "off" brands. Those fellas took the time to restore their tractors just as we do, and I think they all look great. Thanks for sharing them.

toad270
Heres a tractor I seen at Wapakoneta this weekend He must really need some Traction. I was there early in the morning on Sunday I think alot of the people was still in bed or had already gone home. [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/attach/toad270/traction.JPG[/img]

rokon2813
[:0] I cant imagine the time it would take to line up the tread when mounting 4 tires. Mark each rim and tire to make sure they lined up. :I Whew!! God forbid one rim isnt from a different manufacturer and your refence point isnt the same in relation to the bolt holes.;):D

Mack
Grahm, I haven't tried plowing whith that setup yet.But the 10.5" tires worked on the 410 setup whith the 10" plow. Sorry I missed you Todd.Loaded up Saturday evening because forcast was rain on Sunday. Also saw these little guys.Talked to the fellow that owns the one in the first pic.He told me it has a 5hp Briggs and he uses it to plow his drive in the winter.He didn't know much about the other one,but it sure looks like an old Sears Suburban.

SmilinSam
Upper part does look like a sears but the undercarriake looks like Strruck components. Only problem is that the transmission setup could not be Struck in that small of a space to the rear of the tractor. Would be interesting to see his engineering up close. I do like the addition of the bogie wheels in the middle. A must if you have ever run one of those things.

toad270
Paul I missed you at portland for the same reason I'm sick of this rain when ever something is going on. I hope we can meet some other time and swap some stories. I seen one like the first pic but it was alot more of a rusty color.