Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Finally found a B-110

tractormike

I was looking through this weeks local trader paper (the same paper I found my B-1 in 2 weeks ago) and I saw an auction that listed a B-110. I went to the auction today and found a b-110 in nice shape. There was about 12 people looking it over good before it came up for bids. Only two of them were biding against me when the bidding started and I got the tractor, deck and a home made back blade for $325.00. I had been looking for one for a while. Now I have a B-1, B-10 early, Big Ten, B-12 and now the B-110. The B-110 has 23x10.50x12 ags on the back and I have a set of 4.80x 8 inch tri ribs sitting in the garage to go on the front. The tractor looks like it will clean up pretty well so out comes the rubbing compound and wax. It will need a new seat, backrest and arm rest pads but other that that I think it is good to go. I like to keep them in original condition if at all possible. Here are some pics of the B-110.

Looks like you are on a roll there, good for you and a good price too. I like the ag lugs on the back.

Nice rig, interesting muffler arangement. I realy like B110's having spent alot of time in the seat of one. I see your's is a late one with turn key start and the inset switch.

Nice looking 110 you go.And at a fair price too.Cool way to go.At the right place at the right time.Tony

Nice looking 110,looks like a later model from looking at the recessed key switch and no start button.Do you know what the brackets up front where for?

Ken, I have no idea what went on the front brackets. The auction was at an old mechanics place and he was creative with his stuff. In all the stuff that was for sale there didn't seem to be anything that would fit on the front of the tractor. The brackets are painted black and have no scratches on the paint like they had been used. I was hoping to find out but no one knew about any other attachments around for the tractor and I didn't find anything that would fit on it. I'll get a picture of the fleet when I have them lined up for our tractor show and post it. I really like my round hood FDT's but I also like the way the B-110 looks with the raised cowling on the hood like the big allis tractors have.