Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Scooper Latch redone

MPH

Isn't a system worth coping by anyone but it'll work til I come up with the hydraulic parts for what I want, and be enough of a pain in the ---to keep me looking for them.

Went and cleaned up half a dozen piles of rocks along the drive that been bugging me for 3 years, but not enough to use a wheelbarrow on. Scoop full of rock is too much for the hydro, even with the rear counter wt. Not sure how much is save to add before I overstress the system. Whats the wt of the box that Johnny-bucket has?

JJ MARSHALL
looks good from here in NC would mind having one of those my self.my welding is not to good but i try. what kind of hyd are you going to put on it? jj

wantedinct
Mph,I lifted this up with no problem (with hydro. lift)

I dont know what it weighed, but look at the bottom of the bucket. After i dumped it, the bottom was straight again.

Maybe my hydro lift is a little weak Eric, think that rock would weigh more then a scoop full of loose rock. My LL has an OEM hydro lift on it JJ, BIG part of why I chased it for 3 months, plus a plow, and a grader blade, and a sickle mower, and a 3 belt snowblower.

thats a pretty good size rock I did notice the bottom was sprung out of shape some.

If you changed the leverage a bit, wonder if your hydro could handle it then.

Other then a new hole lower in the lift arm on the tractor, how could I do that Jeremy?

Marty, Could you extend the lift arm that is attached to the bucket? I know Dutch extended the lift arm on the tractor to increase the height a snowplow was lifted, maybe that would work for you. If it makes you feel any better, by lift for my Johnny Bucket is my left arm, or should I say my two arms. Rick..........

"If it makes you feel any better, by lift for my Johnny Bucket is my left arm, or should I say my two arms." Naw, it doesn't Rick, before I socored the 4040 I had my 5 foot york rake on the manual lift B-112.