Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
JJ MARSHALL

push mower by firestone

JJ MARSHALL
[img]/club2/attach/jj marshall/mini-firestone 010.jpg[/img] ran across this today.i didn't know that they made them .i should have got a close picture of the tires they had firestone written on them too.you thought i was going to say goodyear didn't you. jj

Mr.PhixIt
Nice Find!!!8DIt looks like the right side wheels are almost touching each other. That looks like a neat discharge in the front. How much did you pay for it and where did you get it?:D8D Bill

JJ MARSHALL
BILLY no i didn't buy the firestone mower. i just happen to stop a friend house today. had my camera . i thought some of the members mite want to see it. jj

MPH
My dad had one that looked a lot like that. Don't remember seeing Firestone on it anywhere though. Had the same wheel set-up and a similiar discharge. Old farm neibor gave it to him with a 'V' hole in the crankcase where the rod came out. Dad buffed up the crank, JB Welded the V back in and mowed with for another 25 years.