Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

HomeLite T-10

EDS

A barn fresh HomeLite T-10 followed me home the other day when I was cleaning out a widows tractor barn. It is a Three speed Duel Drive. From the operators manual the model is 1690052. Following others posts of this great group the Simplicity equivalent is 1690016-7010. The seat says Allis-Chalmers.The engine is a B&S Model 243431, Type 0605, Code 7807301. The Delco Starter generator is mod1101689. It has a snow plow and mower deck. It has a few orange and yellow parts here and there. I was able to down load the parts list, 24639-3, from tech pubs , but what I really need is the Repair Manual with an electrical schematic. Could someone point me in the right direction please. All I can find is a two page cover for Sovereign, Land Lord, Baron, 7000 & 7100 Models.

You lucky dog! I'd love to run across something like that...... (sigh). Anything else interesting in that barn?

Yep, FarmerRik got 7 Graverlies, I could not resist a ROOF walk behind mower and a Simplicity ROTICUL 910-001524, a pile of chain saws and line trimmers.

Looks like a nice tractor, It also uses the same deck and axle as the 400's. Sounds like there was alot of neat stuff there. Looks like it's been looked after pretty well.

This is posted at the top of the talking tractors forum page as well as others You can find all of the Homelite manuals there. Simplicity Technical Publications Document Search [url]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=32437[/url]

Ed, Page 8 of the parts manual is the only wiring schematic I've seen for A/C built Homelites. I've never been able to find a Homelite Repair Manual for download. Haven't found a Homelite Operators Manual for download either. Good luck with the T-10. I picked up a T-10 this spring as a parts tractor for my T-12 - nowhere near the shape of your T-10.

Thank you UCD and Bill. I made a hard copy of the Tech Pubs map some time ago and it has come in handy, that is how I found the Parts List. Thanks Bill, I over looked the cartoon in the parts list. I need to check my old Briggs and Stratton shop manual too. I was hopping someone could steer us to Repair Manual for the closeest A-C or simplicity look a like. I have the original owners Operator Manual,Form 1651647, 20 Pages. The best I can do for you is send it to Mark so he can scan it into the PDF format, add it to his library and make it available to all.

Mechanicals would be the same as the 3400 series tractors pretty much, except for the six speed setup. You would have to get a repair or owners manual covering the later 7000 series and early 7100 series that had the 6 speed setup.With the exception of the drive pulley on the bevel gear box, those six speeds are pretty much the same as the T-10.

• 2 weeks later...
I must be slow on this computer stuff. It never occured to me that an Adobe PDF page could have interactive links that all one has to do is carefully point to each section, click and walla in comes the section. I also never thought the example could be exactly what I was looking for. I now have a hard copy of the Large Frame Repair Manual. Thanks UCD. I think this is what Bill needed to. Using the wire diagram from the parts list, I did an audit of the tractor wiering. When I came to the safety switch on the transmission, I found a loose connection. The tractor runs fine. I need to replace one of the idlers on the front for the mower deck, which is in good shape. Also need to fix a noisy BGB. Thanks all.

If your interested I have a complete mule drive for a T10 that I took off a pulling tractor.