Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Fathers day early present #2 Big Ten

poolshark

[img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/attach/poolshark/BIGTEN01.JPG[/img] Fathers day early present #2 Allis Chalmers Big Ten -Right hand lift -Hi/Lo -42 inch deck -Allis Chalmers dump cart -tiller another awesome machine, my 2nd Big Ten in my growing collection. my pets are the best, my Rottweiler; Camille, and African grey parrot ; Elmo, got this for me for fathers day! (Thats my story and im sticking to it..)

Nice presents both tractors and the cart. You better spoil those pets of yours. It sure looks like they do you.

Thankyou, I love the B-series machines, the Hi/Lo even works, its mickey moused together, so anyone with some Hi/Lo parts please contact me. i have 2 Big Tens now. that 2nd lift will be great, this one even has the center pto tension lever located under the left axle. the guy i got it from bought this at 2 yrs old, paid 1200.00 for it back then, said hes never hooked up the cart, or tiller. ive rarely seen so much grease, 6 cans of gunk so far, and it needs alot more work, its toothbrush time with gunk now, she smokes more then i like with whitish/blue smoke, he told me he didnt change the oil much, and it has a small funky carb on it, no gov, it runs really good though, do you think it will hurt the motor running this carb? This is a fantastic site, Thankyou all.

That looks like a really nice tractor, And as Kent said, it has the Hi/low and right lift lever, but i also noticed what looks like the original hood nuts too.;)

Another sweet rig. Do you need a place to store some of these great tractors? Maybe with someone who wouldn't mind exercising them once in a while.

Looks like a rare find. You don't see many of those carts and especially the dual lift. To help you with the carb question, post a pic of the carburetor.

Camille wants to go for a ride..

Hurry up dad, starbucks is waiting for us, lets cruise!

she loves going for a ride, i get close to the big ten, Camille jumps in the cart, before the cart she always would stay close, makes sure im ok

Randy Would you like to fix your own pictures? Or would you like me to do what they do on other sites? Delete them.

did not realize there was a problem with the pics, after reading the lengthy instructions to properly upload a pic i dont think i will attempt pics anymore, im just a country boy, not a computer scientist. go ahead and delete

Nothing wrong with them now after I fixed them. I have fixed 15 - 20 of yours in the last few days. If you can upload them you can upload them right.

quote:
Originally posted by toad270
wish I would get one of these for Fathers day
Me too I wish I would get a Cart or a tractor... LOL 8D

That is a good find,trailer and tractor with right hand lift with hi-lo. Karl [url]www.simplicityva.com[/url]

UCD You could only fix one or two of his pictures so that he knows what is wrong with them like you did for me then he will know how to fix the rest of them to work right. I know it realy helped me to see what was wrong with the pictures that I was posting and haven't had a bad one since!!!!! I really enjoy seeing club members pictures. It would be a shame if they didn't post anymore.

You have to have a desire to post them right like you did. That is why I made the instructional posts. If they are not read there is nothing else I can do to help. I have explained what was wrong with the post. If someone doesn't care or try they will never get it right. Those are some nice Pictures and feel everyone likes them as well as all pictures posted here. With out pictures most of the time we couldn't help someone. I find it hard to have to keep clicking on a diskette icon to download to see the picture then clicking between picture and post and also follow the post especialy if some one is describeing something in reference the to picture.

Randy That is a harley in the garage heres a better pic of it. 1999 883 Sporster [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/attach/toad270/Harley.JPG[/img] I do like playing Pool I play on an APA league and picked this up on Saturday for a league tournament that we took 1st place in that lets us play in another tournament that if we take 1st or 2nd place in we go out to VEGAS and have a chance to play against about 400 hundred teams for about $25,000 it would be great to get back out there we was there in 1998 didn't do so hot. [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/attach/toad270/2004.JPG[/img] You asked about headlights here are mine I got from TSC all you need is a bracket I think someone is selling remanufactered brackets in classified ads. [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/attach/toad270/00010.JPG[/img]