Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

New toys (more pics)

BruceF

Went to an auction today and was able to buy these items.

Brought the best part home today. :D

Will have to go back for the tractor and snowblower.

Looks like a homemade rig with an LA john dear engine on it. Or at least thats what the hood looks like. Is that 2 loaders, 1 on the tractor and 1 on the pallet, or is that the same loader on both pics. Either way those are nice finds.

The tractor appears to have a John Deere L hood, grill, and engine. The rest I believe is homemade. Will check into it more when I get it home. It is just one loader. Was only 8 bolts to remove it from the tractor. Being it was a ways from home I didn't want to leave the loader behind. I had bought too much at the auction to bring everything home with the small trailer I had with me. The mount for the snowblower is on the front of the loader. May be looking into utilizing the blower. The blower has a model 230000 series engine on it. Will get more pictures later.

Bruce, who said that 13 s unlucky,looks like you did well,sometimes it your tunr,great find, will give you a project for awhile,good luck.Later Jim

Great looking loader...nice find...im still trying to convince my wife that i NEED one of those to do the horse manure removal around this place...!

Here are more pics of the items after I got them home. Here is the loader w/the snow blower mount.

Snow blower next to mount.

2 stage Case snow blower that had a Briggs engine mounted to it.

The Briggs engine that was on the blower. Looks to have been military surplus engine. Rated at 7.0 h.p. Model 230000 series.

And the tractor all this was on.

And for Jay(AC808). Here are some pictures to show your wife. The Bucket is convertible to handle manure and other items such as handling hay bales. Just spear the bale and put it where you want. No lifting on your wives part!

That is one heck of a neat set up!! And looks to be all home made. Sombody put a lot of thought and effort into that one.

Looks like a nice score from here. Jay, the way to convince your wife on the need for a loader is give her the pitch fork to use.

• 1 month later...
Hmmmm, I bet that first pass through deep snow was a trick the way the Briggs was mounted off to the side like that!

• 3 weeks later...