Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Dump cart handle assmb.

samson

When cleanbee noticed the hitch was upside down, I looked it up and it was. I noticed a handle that attaches to the dump lever. I have never had or saw one of these, if any one has one I would like the demensions. Thanks Roger

I saw the handle in the B series attachment manual. I think it was page 124 or 125. I have to have one, alot easier to dump.

The handle in the B series attachment manual on page 124 is for the hand brake when used as a rideing cart with a two wheel tractor. item# 16 part# 2025223 handle assy. brake

You could always make one like what is on my cart. Length of pipe or conduit flattened on end, bent in shape you want and one sheet metal screw or ¼" bolt. I use a length of rope on mine and I have got so I can dump and go with out getting off from tractor. I back up to pile pull rope to dump then back straight back until body is completely upside down then drive ahead slow and cart body will come back over hold the latch handle open with the rope and when body comes down onto pole let go of rope and it is latched then continue driving off. It takes about 45 seconds to dump and go.