Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

AC 620 Value

docs

I found a AC 620 in Good Shape but not running, He said They Said it ran and had a special way of starting it but the owners could not get it running, Was garage kept, Any ideas what it is worth? 60" deck also in good shape.

I just bought a 720 with mower and blade tractor and mower both work grate. paid 2200.00 hope this helps you Farmer

That sounds like a good price compared to what I have been seeing, I figure it might be worth a grand, But they quoted me 3 grand and I know it is not worth that. I would rather have a 720 but not willing to pay the price most people want. I'm just trying to get an idea what most people are giving for them so that I have something to base my offer on. Thanks, Tom

It is worth what ever the seller is willing to let it go for and you are willing to pay. You have to consider what it will cost you to get it running. A Pow'r Max tractor in good shape running will bring $1500 to $3000 depending on how it is equipped i.e. front and rear hydraulics, P.T.O., 3 point hitch etc. plus attachments.

If the tractor doesnt run ask them if they will take $1500.00 for it and if they wont ,tell them you will go in the middle on price then. My 620 was went through ,motor rebuilt,and starter rebuilt,with new rear ag tires and good sheet metal and i paid $3000.00 for it.I could have easily spent that or more on a 620 or 720 that needed work and chose this tractor because i did my research and talked to the former owner a couple of times and aked all you guys what i needed to know.I wanted a 720 because it is the newer of the 2 ,but they are the same tractor,other than decals and a heavier front end on the 620.I can always go buy a 720 down the road.I just want a 600 ark loader to go with my tractor and i want to buy some attachments like rear wheel weights,front bumper,1 bt plow, and culivators for my 620.Good luck on your purchase,they are out there,you just have to be patient. AGCO918

Chad, if you have the choice go with the Ark 700 loader instead of the 600. It is built far better and is an exact match just like the 600. The system 9000 loader is the same as the Ark 700. There is also the Dayco version for these tractors; Stan has one and it's even more robust than the 700's.