Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
simplicity707

sovereign 3012

simplicity707
Yesterday I took my Broadmoor 707 in the Fathers Day Parade. It was a pretty big parade. I was surprised it made it through the parade route, maybe 3 miles?? But anyways after the parade was done, I went to my grandpa's to get ramps for the Broadmoor and I told him I'd sure like to get a bigger tractor than a Broadmoor for all the lawns that I mow. He told me that I should have his Sovereign 3012. His dad bought it brand new in '68 and so far it's been past down in the family and he told me that I will recieve it next. I'm soo excited I couldn't sleep last night. It has original everything. He just had the 12 H.P. engine rebuilt and he repainted parts of the tractor inc. the 48" deck. That tractor is awesome because it's neat and it's original to the family. I have no clue about these larger frame tractors. Do you recommend them? I know they can do more than the Broadmoors and they are larger. How do the people that own 3012's like them? I'm so excited. Thanks, Landis

HubbardRA
Landis, I have a 61 Wards, an AC716H and an AC712H. I once had a Broadmoor that I traded off. No comparison between the Broadmoor and the Large Frame tractors. The large frame tractors are awesome machines. You will love the 3012.