Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Picked this up the other day

Ryan

Getting ready to go use it right now. I give $150.00 for it. I thought it was a pretty good price, I hope :).

I need one. Maybe next on my list. I got a box blade, but I believe yours would be better to control, not having to look behind.

With a belly blade you can level just about anything if you drive around on it enough times. Control is not a problem.

They work real good, but you need a pin that sticks up so that its easy to change the angle. I allways use foot down pressure it helps alot.

tractormike
I bought one of dutch's blades and John's hitchs and sure like the way the mid mount grader blade works. I leveled off a crushed rock parking lot with mine and it did a great job. I'm sure you will like your blade setup. I think you did good on the price. Have fun with it!

I can post dimensions of the foot rests for these if anyone needs them. They are not drawn up yet, but I know some one who has an original set I can draw up.

Two of my friends drag an 8 inch I beam about 42 inches long behind there tractors to grade there drive ways. It seems to work real good,

Hi Ryan, I'm glad you're happy with your purchase, I would have liked to stayed at Mack's a little longer to make sure you were pleased with the blade but just didn't have the time. I had a great time at the races on Sunday! Hope to see ya at the shows. I am planning on bringing my Homelite, Jacobsen, Sim. 3210, and JcPenny 494 to Greenville "Farm Power of the Past" show in a couple of weeks. They always welcome all makes of garden tractors and usually have a nice turnout. It's a always a great time for anyone able to come! PeppyDan