Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
rokon2813

Here's the "favor"

rokon2813
I figured this would be the easiest way to show John what all he got.. Its a Simplicity Model F with snowplow, nice original wheel weights and chains...

And a pile of parts and pieces....

And John, this is why I wanted you to have the complete cultivator and I'll play with the leftover parts. I played around with all the flat bar style parts, and I'll keep the round bar style. I have never seen this adjustable style, so I thought it should stay with the tractor. Notice the crank to adjust the height..... It might be a rare one....

No idea if its together right, on second look, maybe the wheels go to the front so you can cultivate out your own wheel tracks....and adjust cultivator depth too. There is only one hitch bracket and it is on your land plow.

arnoldir
With the 3 speed gearbox it shure looks like my model V. As UCD posted the crank adjust cultivator is a standard walkbehind item. Most important peice in the pile is the hookup to the tractor, looks like you only got one and it's on the yellow plow. Have fun with all the bits, and good luck.

thedaddycat
Dan, I think that's pretty much the same as the one for the foiur wheeled tractors except the crank is turned around so you can reach it from the seat. I would love to see some more details of how the crank attaches, I have most of one of them except for the adjustment linkage and top bar....

dirtsaver
Dan, Maynards diagram and Kirks comments are right on tne mark. Dan the grank on my unit pins in holes in the frame in the position Maynard shows above. Kirk to switch it for a B series tractor just reverse the position(handle toward tractor) and pin it in the corresponding holes that are also pre-punched for it. If you need pics Let me know and I'll see if the camera will work.