Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Boney

Fuel strainer screen, do u need one?

Boney
If you are having trouble finding a fuel strainer screen for your carb, let me know. It is the brass screen that is above the glass bowl. Like the one in the link below. They cost me $1.45 for one. I got it today and will not have time to install it till this weekend but it looks like it is an exact match and I will make sure of this. If people are interestted and it is an exact match I will order them. Does anyone have any interest in them ? It will be send me a self addressed stamped envelope with $3.00 and I will order/send you two of the screens. I will only be making one order for all, if people are interested http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=50371&item=4309347794&rd=1