Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

attn John Holcomb

tocoty

are you still selling hitchs for the mid mount blade/rake that dutch sells? to your knowledge, can this hitch be used on a new prestige ?? i guess that the key modification to your hitch would be the dimensions of my front mount for my deck?? thanks

you got me I don't know the dimensions on a new one. I have left my old position and have a new fab shop. We will turn on the machines Tuesday, so I guess I could make about anything so send me the inside dimension that the lift has to go into since I am thinking of makeing a few more hitches for Dutch and could do any size. John

Jojn: Congratulations on the new shop. With the high quality of the work you put out I'm sure you will do well.

Tom, the dozer blade that fits the Prestige uses a subframe that attaches to the tractor and the dozer blade mounts to that not where the mower deck attaches. You would more than likely have to buy the subframe that you mount a dozer blade to and mount the graderblade to that.

Thanks guys for the support, Yes I will be hiring I have a 20,000 sq. foot building and about a dozen machines both chip making and fabricating. right now we are working on two nice jobs and have a half dozen pending, I hape to be at about 10 employees by year end. It sure is alot of work starting from scratch.