Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
JamesK

OK , who in orange county NY got it???

Nick
It wasn't me. I actually didn't see the ad until Saturday morning while looking for yard sales in the paper. I called it was sold already, Not that I need another tractor[:0] and if anyone cares to know it sold for $200.00. I did manage to buy some items that totaled $ 3.25 A bag of misc. trailer lights most new in the package. will be mounting on the tractors. (round and side marker) -$1.00. A Brand new Sears Craftsman 1000lb. Come-along winch from the 70's.- $1.00 Toolbox filled with different sockets, screwdrivers, wrenches- $1.00. and a Lefton pin money piggy bank. these are highly collectible and easily will sell for over $50.00. I paid 25¢. When I eBay that the money goes into the tractor fund.