Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
BrianS

B10 decals

BrianS
I have just bought a B10. I'm planning on using it as a family restoration project. The tractor is in pretty good shape except for the half attempt at a paint job, it made me want to cry. I got the paint specs from a section on this site,thanks to David Sigmund, but does anyone know if the decals can be had? I also need the side panel that covers the battery if anyone has a basket case laying around, some butchered it trying to put a car battery in.

Call Norm. He specializes in old Allis stuff. Norm gets a lot of my money. I've seen his decals and they're top quality. Norm Steinman 212 So. Main St. Bourbon, IN 46504 (219)342-4545

Brian, check under the Simple Tractors home page under parts. ms

yeoman
I know many places, especially shows, where you can get these decals. I am not sure of the name of the company but most of the shows have a dealer where they have a complete line up of decals, ranging from B-1 to B-212H. They are reasonably priced.