Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

tractor for sale

richp

I found this tractor in the ct. bargain news, the ad goes like this,- 1965 Allis Chalmers with plow, tire chains and blade deck. 10 hp.,carb needs adjustment $200.00. I would buy it but I already have two Simps. It's located in Danbury ct. (not too far from you Kent)-Phone # is 203-746-3233.

Rich, Thanks for thinking of me. I called, but the guy is out of town until the middle of next week. I talked to his wife, who knows little/nothing about it. Kent

You guys are so lucky. Around here, hardly anybody ever sells an old Simplicity, except estate sales, and then you have to outbid the family.

• 1 month later...
I bought it, needs a carb rebuild but it runs (crappy but no smoke) I was a project to get but I'm pleased to have another project.