Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Found a snow cab

orangeone

Thanks to this site and a good guy in Akron Oh, I got a snow cab for my 7116 H and a very good snow blower. The cab fits on the tractor perfitc but it says Sears on the side instead of Simplicity. I can live with that.I think I will sell the blower that I have been using because this new one is in like new condition.If anyone is intrested in my old one PM me and I will make you a deal.

Hey does it look like this???:D:D:D [img]/club2/attach/ehertzfeld/cab.jpg[/img] Your going to love it! I know I did. Elon

Almost, Mine is orange where your is white. Mine has a different top and it has a flat windsheild with a wipper

I am interested in your blower..do you have any pictures of it and will it fit a Broadmoor 717 I am near youngstown ohio.