Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

immike1971

NEED Simplicity 717 Decals

immike1971
I have a Simplicity Broadmoor 717 Demonstrator.By the way, does anyone know what the Demonstator is on the tractor for?..I am going to restore this tractor back to original. I will post pics as soon as I get a digital camera. It is very clean and basically just has faded paint. Very original. I am going to be needing the decals for it so I can strip it down to the bare metal and do a complete paint job on it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. My email is immike1971@sbcglobal.net

ehertzfeld
To my knowledge, only Mowerman "I think" has taken the time and money to get decals made. He was selling them for $100 if I remember right. I havent seen or heard of any one ealse selling them. Hope this helps. Oh one more thing, to post any pictures, you need to become a member. Beleave me it's worth the $10 "a year" Good luck with the restoration, I have 4 Broadmoors my self. Neat little tractors arnt they? If you need any info let us know. Elon

mowerman1193
Yes I can get you a complete set of the decals which include Dash decal Dash Warning decal "Simplicity 717" Side Hood decals white & black hood stripes "S" logo hood front shift pattern Hi/Lo I.D. tag with 717 model & serial numbers printed on them.. I have not yet made decals for the motor and I may not ever have them done as it cost a arm and a leg to have these made for the first run.. These are high quality thermal transfer vinyl decals.. Cost me $100 per set so your cost is $100 + shipping which runs about $6 for shipping..I will pay the shipping cost as long as you pay the $10 to become a member of this club...can't beat that..Sometimes will take up to 3-4 weeks to get them depending on how buisy the shop is that makes them.. I think I still have some pictures of them on my web site..Link to site is in my signature below...