Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Prestige/MF 2820 Used Snowblower and Till Options

rmwill

4 kits are required to fit a Soveriegn type tiller and snow blower to a NEw Prestige or Conquest. 2 kits for the tiller and two kits for the Blower. I won't have parts numbers till later this week when I pick my Conquest up with the kits, but the cost with tax to me was $929.92 for the 4 kits. Less than half the cost of buying new attachments for the tractor.

I just edited this to make it clear. Here are the kits from Simplicity I bought to convert a Soveriegn Snowblower to use on a Prestige/ConQuest. Snowblower Hitch assembly for Landlord/1700/2700 series MFG # 1693500 Kit to convert from Landlord Hitch to Prestige/ConQuest hitch MFG # 1686886 ---------------------------------------------------------------- Here is the Kits required that I purchased to put a Soveriegn 36" tiller on a Prestige/ConQuest Tiller Conversion Kit MFG # 1686931 Prestige/Conquest Rear lift group MFG # 1694192 --------------------------------------------------------------------- I believe the Snowblower frame I ordered will also be usable with a Snowblade based on reading the instructions for the Blade and blower subframes. Heres some more numbers for your convenience. 42" Blade MFG# 1693754 uses hitch MFG # 1694741 Subframe for Blade MFG # 1694146 Subframe for Single stage blowers (for comparison) MFG # 1694286 You can go to the Simplicity publications address to look up the downloadable manuals using the MFG #'s .. [url]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/portal_External.asp?LinkID=57&CatTitle=[/url]